Hospice is a choice that can change the end-of-life journey in immeasurable ways. Whether a loved one lives at home, in an assisted living center or a nursing home, McLean Hospice Care is dedicated to improving comfort and helping patients live as fully as possible. Our goal is to support both patients and families as they journey through the end-of-life, ensuring satisfying days, fear-free nights and the richness of time together.
What Sets Us Apart?
- Experienced, board-certified nurses and social workers and spiritual counselors
- Excellent pain control measures exceed national hospice benchmarks
- High patient satisfaction scores far surpass national benchmarks
- We understand the unique needs of those individuals with Alzheimer’s and dementia
- Complimentary treatments such as massage, Reiki and music and pet therapy
- We support the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of patients and their families